Before booking please consider the following:
We are building a professional relationship
- A free Consultation Call of up to 30 minutes is the first step to building a professional working relationship. It's purpose is for assessing whether we can effectively work together before booking an appointment.
- If we are not the right fit for working together then I will, where appropriate, refer you to colleagues or other helpful resources.
- The number of sessions required (if more than one) will be discussed and estimated as a part of this free initial consultation
- Once you have completed your Consultation Call you will be offered a link to a web page where you can choose, book and pay for your session at a time that works for you
- All sessions are paid for at the time of booking
- Payments can be made using debit and credit cards or PayPal.
Cancellation, non-attendance and postponement policy
For individual sessions:
- If you need to cancel or postpone your appointment after booking and payment the following terms apply:
- Up to 72 hours before your appointment, you may independently use the booking calendar to rearrange your appointment.
- Less than 72 hours before your appointment, or for appointments not attended, no refunds can be given and a new appointment will require a new payment
- By making the payment for your session, you indicate your agreement to these terms. If you have any questions about the policy please discuss them with me before purchase
For a package of sessions:
- If you need to cancel or postpone your appointment after booking and paying for a package of services, the following terms apply:
- Up to 72 hours before each appointment, you may independently use the booking calendar to rearrange your appointment.
- Less than 72 hours before each appointment, or for appointments not attended, the session will be deemed as taken as part of your package.
- Refunds for packages:
- A minimum of 7 days notice is required should you decide not to continue with your package.
- Refunds will consist of the full fee you have paid, minus the cost of sessions already taken plus a £200 cancellation and administration fee.
- Any refunds due to you will be returned to you within 7 working days via your original payment method
- By making the payment for your session or package, you indicate your agreement to these terms. If you have any questions about the policy please discuss them with me before purchase
Boundaries and consent
- I am passionate about creating a place where not only are your boundaries respected but you are actively encouraged to learn more about and empower yourself to know and exercise choice with your ‘yes’ and your ‘no’.
- All touch is for you and is entirely focused on you and your experience.
- Work together may include some foundational work around the Wheel of Consent, a tool developed by Dr Betty Martin aimed at empowering individuals and practitioners in understanding and practicing healthier boundaries and consent.
- You, as the client are fully empowered to work within the level of touch with which you are comfortable and I recognise and honour that this may be different session by session and moment by moment.
- Given the richness of human experience, it is inevitable that the values and beliefs of you the client and I as the practitioner will not always be the same. And where appropriate, I am open to healthy, open and respectful conversations around these. My intention is to treat all people, including clients, with utmost respect for who they are, the values and beliefs they hold and the history and issues they bring.
- And so I reserve the right to ask clients to leave and terminate a professional relationship without refund of any fees and or deposit paid at any time during the process of working together where:
- A client is under the influence of recreational drugs or alcohol
- A client is disrespectful of me, my work or my home environment; including the building, grounds and neighbourhood of where I live and work
- A client displays verbal or physical aggression or violence towards me or others
- A clients expresses views that I believe are racist, anti religious, sexist, anti LGBTQI+ including transphobia, anti disability including neurological differences or otherwise expresses views that I perceive are fuelled by personal, professional or institutional prejudice and bias
- Confidentiality for you as a client is set out seperately in the Confidentiality and Data Protection Statement
- And I ask you to respect my confidentiality by not sharing my details with others such as my home address and any other personal details you may discover from our time working together.
- I welcome feedback, both positive and negative by email. If you like what I do, please tell others. If you have concerns about any area of your experience of working with me, please tell me.
- I also very much welcome reviews and testimonials via Google reviews, email, text and personal recommendations
Are you ready to explore? Then Book your free Consultation Call